For the seventh straight year, the Technical Editing SIG's website has been received an APEX Award of Excellence!
The APEX (Awards for Publication Excellence) award is an annual competition for publishers, editors, writers and designers who create print, Web, electronic and social media. Not only does our website provide many resources for SIG members and help to promote STC's mission, but it is also a strong collaboration platform for our volunteers.
Thanks to all of our members and volunteers who helped maintain our award-winning website!
If you're a SIG member and want to become more involved, we have lots of Volunteer Positions... Contact us for more information.
If you're not an STC or SIG member, here's how you can Join the SIG!
- Of Interest: New “Editing Matters” Column in Intercom
- From Around the Web: Understanding Plain Language and Simplified Technical English
- Never Miss a Corrigo Post – Subscribe Today!
- Use Your Voice – Vote in the STC 2018 Election!
- Of Interest: Call for Speakers – CIDM Summer Conference on Judicious Editing