Technical writers always want their work to be recognized by the audience. Technical writing and editing skills are highly associated with each other. Effective editing will help make bad writing good and good writing better. Experienced editors will catch both factual and grammatical errors in copy before it is published, preventing embarrassment, additional costs, and possible legal action. Follow these simple steps to improve your editing skills.
Read "Nine Steps to Improve Your Editing."
- Of Interest: New “Editing Matters” Column in Intercom
- From Around the Web: Understanding Plain Language and Simplified Technical English
- Never Miss a Corrigo Post – Subscribe Today!
- Use Your Voice – Vote in the STC 2018 Election!
- Of Interest: Call for Speakers – CIDM Summer Conference on Judicious Editing