|Title||FREE webinar for STC members: The Importance of Governance in Regulated Content|
|Start||Wednesday, July 26, 2017 02:00:00pm EDT|
|End||Wednesday, July 26, 2017 03:00:00pm EDT|
|Description||We have to stop denying The Importance of Governance in Regulated Content.|
Governance is not a ‘four letter word’, but in many organizations is often regarded as such. It’s viewed as restrictive reducing the ability of the content creator be creative. It’s seen as slowing down the creative process and introducing unnecessary roadblocks to producing content. In reality, it provides clarity to everyone in the content creation cycle, improves content quality, and reduces risk.
Join Charles Cooper, VP of The Rockley Group, for this free one-hour webinar. In this session, Charles will explain the need for governance when creating content for a regulated industry, explain how governance can streamline the process for content creators, and identify the benefits of introducing the “right amount” of governance.
July 26, 2017 - 2:00-3:00 PM EDT
This event is free for STC Chapter and SIG members!
- Of Interest: New “Editing Matters” Column in Intercom
- From Around the Web: Understanding Plain Language and Simplified Technical English
- Never Miss a Corrigo Post – Subscribe Today!
- Use Your Voice – Vote in the STC 2018 Election!
- Of Interest: Call for Speakers – CIDM Summer Conference on Judicious Editing