|Title||FREE webinar for STC members: Presentation Skills Mini-Bootcamp|
|Start||Wednesday, May 24, 2017 02:00:00pm EDT|
|End||Wednesday, May 24, 2017 03:00:00pm EDT|
|Description||Presentation skills are important for success. But no one is born a great presenter; it is a combination of organization, preparation, practice, and knowledge. In this webinar, you will get a crash course on preparing your presentation, effective rehearsing, and tips for the day of the presentation that will boost your confidence, improve your presentation, and impress your audience.|
May 24, 2017 from 2pm-3pm EDT.
This event is free for STC Chapter and SIG members!
|Classification||STC Live Web Seminar|
- Of Interest: New “Editing Matters” Column in Intercom
- From Around the Web: Understanding Plain Language and Simplified Technical English
- Never Miss a Corrigo Post – Subscribe Today!
- Use Your Voice – Vote in the STC 2018 Election!
- Of Interest: Call for Speakers – CIDM Summer Conference on Judicious Editing