|Title||STC Summit 2017|
|Start||Sunday, May 07, 2017|
|End||Friday, May 12, 2017|
|Description||The 2017 Summit takes place 7-10 May at the Gaylord National Resort in Washington, DC. The Summit kicks off Sunday evening with an opening keynote speaker and the Welcome Reception in the Expo Hall. The 2017 theme is ‘Gain the Edge to Get Results,’ which will be reflected in the overall program of events as well as individual education sessions.|
The Summit is made up of two major parts:
The Education. Organized in tracks, these sessions begin Monday morning and continue until midday on Wednesday. Sessions are offered in a variety of formats, including traditional presentations, workshops, progressions, and lightning talks.
The Expo Hall. This opens on Sunday evening and features numerous companies, all prepared to unveil and demonstrate new and exciting products, services, and technology to the world of technical communication.
The Summit will come to a close on Wednesday with a closing keynote to wrap up three busy and exciting days of learning and networking.
^For a list of the Technical Editing SIG's activities at the Summit, see our STC Conference Activities page.
- Of Interest: New “Editing Matters” Column in Intercom
- From Around the Web: Understanding Plain Language and Simplified Technical English
- Never Miss a Corrigo Post – Subscribe Today!
- Use Your Voice – Vote in the STC 2018 Election!
- Of Interest: Call for Speakers – CIDM Summer Conference on Judicious Editing