Every quarter, the TESIG presents a webinar about topics that are of interest to technical editing practitioners.
These webinars are open to both TESIG members and non-members. They are free for members, and available at a small charge for non-members. The webinars are recorded, and the recordings, slides, and handouts are available for six months to a year afterwards.
- Q1 2023 – TBD
- Q2 2023 – TBD
- Q3 2023 – TBD
- Q4 2023 – EdEx23, date TBD
If you (or someone you know) is interested in giving a webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following recorded TESIG webinars are available (if you get an error, please contact us):
- For access to the Editors’ Exchange 2022 mini-conference, register here.
- For access to Editing for Leaner Modern Content by Leah Guren, register here.
- For access to Editing with Macros?! by Jennifer Yankopolus and Paul Beverley, register here.
- For access to Editing Blind by Erin Nightingale, register here.
- For access to The Phases of Successful Freelance Technical Editing by Avon Murphy, register here.
- For access to How to Write Contracts and Statements of Work by Jack Molisani, register here.
- For access to Feedback Finesse: The Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback by Dr. Liz Herman, register here.
- For access to To Be More Efficient and Consistent, Build a Better Checklist by Kelly Schrank, register here.