For the seventh straight year, the Technical Editing SIG's website has been received an APEX Award of Excellence!
The APEX (Awards for Publication Excellence) award is an annual competition for publishers, editors, writers and designers who create print, Web, electronic and social media. Not only does our website provide many resources for SIG members and help to promote STC's mission, but it is also a strong collaboration platform for our volunteers.
Thanks to all of our members and volunteers who helped maintain our award-winning website!
If you're a SIG member and want to become more involved, we have lots of Volunteer Positions... Contact us for more information.
If you're not an STC or SIG member, here's how you can Join the SIG!
- Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Watercooler Chat: Summit 2017 Revisited
- Understanding the Value of a Technical Editor
- STC Conference Activities
- Watercooler Chat: 2017 TE SIG Open House
- Volunteer Awards
- TEAM Rewards Program
- 2017 Elections