The webinar recording is now available for the March 19 Technical Editing SIG quarterly meeting and program entitled, â€œDesigning Content for Dynamic Output to Social Media.â€
TE SIG members can access the recording directly from the event page: http://stc-techedit.org/Designing+Social+Media+Content, after logging in.
Non-members can access the recording from the link which was included in the EventBrite event emails.
Thank you to all who attended the TE SIGâ€™s first quarterly program of 2014.
Sep 19, 2017 03:00pm EDT
Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Watercooler Chat: Summit 2017 Revisited
- Understanding the Value of a Technical Editor
- STC Conference Activities
- Watercooler Chat: 2017 TE SIG Open House
- Volunteer Awards
- TEAM Rewards Program
- 2017 Elections