The Technical Editing SIG renamed its scholarship as the Diane Feldman Technical Editing SIG Scholarship.
The scholarship is named in honor of a dear friend of the SIG, Diane Feldman. Diane Feldman is an Associate Fellow of STC and was the manager of the Technical Editing SIG for 7 years. Her exceptional leadership, selfless contributions, and enthusiasm for the SIG and the technical editing profession helped the SIG pull through society changes, managed to successfully re-charter and re-focus the SIG, and ultimately initiated a thriving and growing SIG. She mentored many of the SIG leaders throughout their tenures, leaving a lasting mark on those leaders and their careers.
Sep 19, 2017 03:00pm EDT
Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Watercooler Chat: Summit 2017 Revisited
- Understanding the Value of a Technical Editor
- STC Conference Activities
- Watercooler Chat: 2017 TE SIG Open House
- Volunteer Awards
- TEAM Rewards Program
- 2017 Elections