The next quarterly Technical SIG meeting will be held on September 23, from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
Our award-winning guest speaker, Larry Kunz, will present "Managing Documentation Projects in a Collaborative World - New Best Practices for Editors."
This event will be accessible to non-members of the SIG.
For complete details, see
News flash! Larry's related presentation, "Managing Documentation Projects in a Collaborative World," which had been scheduled as an STC webinar for today (Sept 1), has just been postponed! See
The SIG presentation is still on though! Hope to see you there!
Sep 19, 2017 03:00pm EDT
Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Watercooler Chat: Summit 2017 Revisited
- Understanding the Value of a Technical Editor
- STC Conference Activities
- Watercooler Chat: 2017 TE SIG Open House
- Volunteer Awards
- TEAM Rewards Program
- 2017 Elections