The STC Board of Directors recently contacted members who have not yet renewed, asking for feedback on the reason or reasons. Many members stated that they had hoped to renew their membership, but were still feeling the effects of unemployment or underemployment.
For this reason, the Board has voted to reopen the Recovery Package application process. Members who are still affected by the economic recession and wish to maintain their STC membership may apply today through 31 March 2010.
The Marion Norby Fund is enabling STC to offer help to another 150 members affected by the economic recession. STC will award up to 100 Full Recovery Packages and up to 50 Subsidy Recovery Packages.
Sep 19, 2017 03:00pm EDT
Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Watercooler Chat: Summit 2017 Revisited
- Understanding the Value of a Technical Editor
- STC Conference Activities
- Watercooler Chat: 2017 TE SIG Open House
- Volunteer Awards
- TEAM Rewards Program
- 2017 Elections