|Title||Deadline for Summit 2016 Proposals|
|Start||Monday, October 05, 2015|
|End||Monday, October 05, 2015|
The deadline for the STC Summit program and progression submissions has been extended to October 5!
Call for Proposals
We invite you to contribute your ideas, studies, experience, and expertise at our Technical Communication Summit 2016, the 63rd Annual Conference of the Society for Technical Communication. The Summit is 15-18 May 2016 in Anaheim, California, USA.
If you have any questions, please contact the Conference Committee (email@example.com) for more information.
Proposals are due by 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4) on
- Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Watercooler Chat: Summit 2017 Revisited
- Understanding the Value of a Technical Editor
- STC Conference Activities
- Watercooler Chat: 2017 TE SIG Open House
- Volunteer Awards
- TEAM Rewards Program
- 2017 Elections