|Title||Optimal Use of Microsoft Word for Web Publishing (a FREE STC Member-Only Webinar)|
|Start||Thursday, September 10, 2015 02:00:00pm EDT|
|End||Thursday, September 10, 2015 03:00:00pm EDT|
This a FREE STC Member-Only Webinar.
Pierre-Paul Lemyre, Director of Business Development, Lexum Inc.
This webinar focuses on advanced techniques to make the most out of MS Word in the context of web publishing. Throughout many organizations, Word is the preferred drafting platform. Many organizations feel that XML is sometimes too burdensome or an overreach considering their needs. See how Word can be a near-free solution to achieve your objectives and see how Zoupio (SaaS) can propel that Word file to the next web level (hosted and mobile-ready responsive design).
- Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Watercooler Chat: Summit 2017 Revisited
- Understanding the Value of a Technical Editor
- STC Conference Activities
- Watercooler Chat: 2017 TE SIG Open House
- Volunteer Awards
- TEAM Rewards Program
- 2017 Elections