|Title||Final day to apply for our Technical Communication scholarship!|
|Start||Wednesday, July 01, 2015|
|End||Wednesday, July 01, 2015|
The Diane Feldman Technical Editing SIG Scholarship
The Technical Editing Special Interest Group of the Society for Technical Communication is now accepting applications for a $1400 undergraduate scholarship and a $1400 graduate scholarship for students pursuing studies in technical communication.
For complete information, visit http://www.stc-techedit.org/Scholarship.
The deadline for applications is July 1, 2015.
- Quarterly Meeting: Improve Content Quality with One Process Change
- Watercooler Chat: Summit 2017 Revisited
- Understanding the Value of a Technical Editor
- STC Conference Activities
- Watercooler Chat: 2017 TE SIG Open House
- Volunteer Awards
- TEAM Rewards Program
- 2017 Elections